For leaders, coaches, and business owners who are concerned about showing up in ways that align with our values and visions for change in the world.
Many of us didn’t grow up with models for what it could look like to succeed with our integrity intact, to serve others without abandoning ourselves, or to lead without participating in a “power-over” mentality.
We are in a time where we’re called to become the models, to imperfectly show up in new and different ways.
I believe that our businesses and organizations can be vehicles for a more just and peaceful world. Our values are the fuel.
This means it’s necessary to get intentional about how we put our values into practice.
Together, we’ll take a deep dive into your values, your leadership, and your business or organization.
Over the course of 3 sessions, you’ll…
- learn how to hold yourself and your work accountable to your values and vision (no judgment, shame, or self-punishment required)
- get a reality check for any self-doubt that you’re carrying (You know… those questions like “Am I doing enough? Does my work really matter? Am I doing it right? Is my work really inclusive?”)
- share your values, vision, and perspective with me and get your greatest strengths and growth opportunities reflected back to you
- discover where you can do better, not just for others but also for yourself. (Please, stop leaving yourself out of the inclusive, equitable and just world you seek to create.)
- develop your character as a leader and grow in your ability to confidently say: “I know who I am and what I’m here to do and I’m doing the damn thing”
- receive a PDF guide reflecting the insights we explore, the feedback I offer you, and a strategic plan for you to carry forward with you
Session One: Define Your Values and Vision (2 hours)
In this session, we will:
- clarify your vision for your leadership and your work that inspired you to sign up for this
- define the specific part of your work that you’d like to receive feedback on
- explore your values, how you define them, and what they look like in practice
Andréa’s Solo Review of Your Work
I will personally dedicate 2 hours to reviewing a facet of your work (of your choosing) and provide detailed feedback to you with your unique vision and values in mind.
The focus of this review might include:
- your brand’s online presence (website, social media)
- course, program or book outlines and materials
- your marketing and sales strategy
- DEIB strategy and policies for org/company/community
- culture of team, company or community via observation of recorded meetings
- survey feedback from community, participant, or team
If you’re unsure of what you’d like to focus on most, or what might fit in those 2 hours for me, no worries! We’ll explore that in Session One. You don’t have to have it all figured out when you sign up.
If you’d like to explore a larger part of your work (or all of it), send me a note – let’s chat.
Session Two: Harvest Insights from Feedback (2 hours)
Here, we’ll explore my feedback and dig into what resonates and what doesn’t. This is where we move away from what I (Andréa) think and turn back towards you and how you most want to develop your work and leadership.
Session Three: Re-Vision & Strategize (1 hour)
Based on the work we’ve done over the last 3 steps, we’ll return to your vision and integrate any of your takeaways. We’ll take those insights and craft a plan for your next steps.
This might include outlining new practices, initiatives or projects that you want to implement, exploring how you want to measure or track your impact, or mapping out what support looks like from here.
This process could take place over the course of 1-3 months depending on your goals, the insights from my review, and your schedule.
Ready to dive in? Click below to sign up.
Working with Andréa and doing this work is so much more than becoming a good or just person. It’s about really getting to the heart of who you have been told that you are, looking deeply at that, and letting those layers fall off of you so that you can get to the heart of who you are and show up in this world and be the person you’re here to be and do the work in this world that you’re here to do and serve the people that you are here to serve.
Hi! I’m Andréa – singer, writer, speaker + teacher.
For most of my life, I’ve been living in the question: “How can I live, work and relate in a way that supports and contributes to positive social change?“
Finding my answers to this question has been my life’s journey and I love partnering with others who are also living in this question and supporting them in finding their own answers.
I’ve always had an inner knowing that we have what we need to create a world where we can thrive together – where our humanity is honored, our differences are embraced, our fundamental human needs are met and our planet is well.
Unfortunately, this is not the current state of our world. AND we’re each responsible for what we decide to do with the realities we’ve inherited from our ancestors. The way I see it, we have much work to do.
For my part, I am devoted to inspiring my community to address our world’s greatest challenges from the inside out. This offering is a part of my contribution. Should you decide to coach with me, I hope that this will be a catalyst, a challenge, and a comfort to and for you, as you engage in making your own contribution.